Kenya’s coastline south of Mombasa is a tropical paradise, with palm lined, white sand beaches, the warm, turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean, and spectacular coral reefs. These off-shore reefs form a protective barrier for the beaches, creating calm water for swimming, snorkeling and water sports.
Indian Ocean Beach Club
A beautiful well-kept hotel built in Arab Architecture with palm fringed beach. The facility has100 rooms with air-conditioning and telephone in each room. Other facilities include a swimming pool, restaurants, bars, windsurfing and diving.
Safari Beach Hotel:
The most deluxe of the Alliance Hotels and has 186 rooms located in separate two storey thatched roundavels, set among the trees in the hotels extensive grounds. The rooms are comfortable with the usual modern conveniences with especially nice bathrooms. Other facilities include a sportsman club, tennis and squash courts, gym and a bar.
Leopard Beach Hotel:
The hotel has been recently refurbished with 160 well appointed air-conditioned en-suite rooms. The hotel offers 4 restaurants, bars, swimming pool, water sports, business centre, beauty salon, cyber cafe, tennis courts and 18-hole golf course nearby at Leisure Lodge.
Sun N’ Sand Beach Resort:
An all inclusive resort accommodation in 200 en-suite rooms. Other facilities include; Miniclub for children, night entertainment, bars, swimming pools, conference centre and gift shops.
Leisure lodge and Golf Resort:
A newly refurbished 5 star beachfront Resort. Spread out in beautiful lush gardens and a world class 18-hole PGA rated golf course. The facility provides an ample 140 air-conditioned en-suite rooms. Other facilities include restaurants, bars, swimming pools, water sports center, discotheque, live band, folklore show, tennis courts, a casino and a children’s club.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.