After breakfast, we shall depart for Naivasha. We shall have a short stop over at the Rift valley view point for photos. On arrival we shall have a small town tour of the Naivasha town as we have lunch. We shall then head to Malu Lodge which is a small country hotel located in a forest reserve in the Great Rift Valley. We shall check in and enjoy the superb service, acclaimed cuisine and relax at own leisure.
Dinner and overnight stay at Malu Lodge.
We shall have breakfast then get ready to participate in all the fun activities that the Lodge has to offer. We shall enjoy free walks, bike and horse rides within the 1,800 acre forest reserve where leopard, buffalo and zebras roam. There’s much more at Malu to enjoy; spring-fed plunge pool, horse riding, walking, hiking, biking, bird watching or feeding the farm animals. We shall enjoy our day here then have our dinner and overnight stay in the same lodge.
After breakfast, we shall depart for Nakuru through Mahi mahiu right in the middle of the great rift valley. We shall arrive at Nakuru one hour later and proceed to Subukia Shrine also known as Village of Mary, Mother of God is the National Marian Shrine located in Subukia 40 km from Nakuru. The Shrine is responsible for attracting Spiritual Tourism from all over the world for individuals interested in a spiritual pilgrimage to Kenya. It’s famously referenced as a place of peace, prayer, reconciliation and rest. This is where both locals and foreigners come to visit and spend some time in prayer and meditation.
There is a little chapel at the foot of the hill in which you can spend some time and if you venture up the hill, you will find another chapel with the statue of Our Lady and the miraculous spring of water that leaves one refreshed both physically and spiritually.
In the same grounds as Subukia Shrine is a church with a seating capacity estimated at 4,500 where you could spend time fellowshipping with other Christians.
We shall spend the day here doing a small hike around the hill and meditating as one pleases.
Later in the evening we shall leave for The Alps Hotel, where we shall have our dinner and overnight stay.
We shall have breakfast at the hotel as we check out. We shall depart for Heaven’s Gate Prayer Mountain. This is located in Nakuru. This is a tranquil place for prayer and meditation. There are several spots for quiet prayers and a chapel for joint prayers and services. There is accommodation for those who have come from afar and desire to have quality time with God. The views of Lake Elementaita are just awesome at the higher points. It’s safe with ample parking and secure rooms.
In the afternoon, we shall visit Lake Nakuru National Park and take part in the afternoon game drive through the park which is among Kenya’s finest national parks. Flanked by rocky escarpments, pockets of acacia forest and at least one waterfall, the park is gorgeous year-round and is home to both black and white rhinos, lions, leopards, hippos and endangered Rothschild’s giraffes. There are so many bird species around the lake including the pink flamingoes.
In the evening, we shall go Sarova Lion Hill game lodge for dinner and overnight stay.
In the morning, we shall have breakfast then check out of the hotel and depart for Malewa Bush Ventures in Naivasha. The place is ideally located in the Rift Valley and within one hour drive from Lake Nakuru Park. Malewa Bush Ventures offers a completely unique destination in Kenya that specializes in leadership and team building. Facilities here include catering, team building for any size group, an outdoor adventure programs for schools, camping for groups and families. We shall spend the morning here at your own pleasure then after lunch we shall begin our journey back to Nairobi.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.