Get exposed to our wildlife, beach, culture, history, sceneries, nature, local communities and physical activities such as mountain climbing, hiking bungeeing, deep sea diving among others.
East Africa Trails Arrival into Nairobi by your early morning flight where you are met by Trails of Africa Safaris airport representative. You will be transferred to Nairobi Safari Club or any other hotel of the same value.
Nairobi- Amboseli; Our guide will pick you up after breakfast and transfer you to Amboseli National Park. Amboseli is famous for its big game – elephants, lions and cheetahs are the main attractions – and for its great scenery beauty.
Amboseli embodies five main wildlife habitats, plus a generally dry lake-bed – Lake Amboseli.
These are open plains; extensive stands of yellow-barked acacia woodland; rocky, lava strewn thorn-bush country; swamps and marshes; and at the western end of the reserve, above Namanga, the massif of Ol Doinyo Orok rising to over 2,760m (8.300ft) and still for the most part zoologically unexplored.
The landscape is dominated by the glistening majestic snow cap of mount Kilimanjaro immediately to the south. You will arrive in time for lunch at Amboseli Serena. Enjoy your afternoon Game drive.
Dinner and over night at Amboseli Oltukai Lodge.
Amboseli; Enjoy your early morning and afternoon game drives at Amboseli National Park.
A variety of activities can be arranged while at Amboseli, visits to the Masai traditional manyatta, bush dinners, nature trails etc.Dinner and over night at Amboseli Oltukai Lodge on Full board basis.
Amboseli- Ngorongoro; 2-3hr game drive Border crossing, clear customs and immigration, transfer to other vehicle and guide The world-famous Ngorongoro Crater is nearly three million years old.
The ancient caldera of the extinct volcano shelters one of the most beautiful wildlife havens on earth, ringed with towering walls and sheltering forests, grasslands, fresh springs and a large soda lake. Descend into the Ngorongoro caldera to view the wildlife on the crater floor.
Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Wildlife Lodge.
Ngorongoro- Serengeti; Descend into the Ngorongoro caldera to view the wildlife on the crater floor. Includes a stop at the famous Olduvlai Gorge where the homonid “Lucy” and other significant archeological discoveries have been made.
The Serengeti plains are host to a dramatic annual wildebeest migration and numerous other species of animals. This is a privileged wilderness experience. 2-3hr game drive.Dinner and overnight at Seronera Wildlife Lodge
Serengeti; Day of game viewing with your skilled guide. A dawn drive and afternoon drive for 2-3hrs each, or ask your driver to take you on a full day drive with a picnic lunch.Dinner and overnight at Seronera Wildlife Lodge.
Serengeti National Park- Masai Mara National Reserve; Transfer to your next lodge/hotel. Border crossing, clear customs and immigration, Isolated and private, yet in the midst of a teeming corner of the legendary Mara park, guests will savor a close connection with nature. 2-3hr game drive.
Dinner and over night at Mara Ilkeliani Luxurious Tented Camp.
Masai Mara National Reserve; Day of game viewing with your skilled guide. A dawn drive and afternoon drive for 2-3hrs each, or ask your driver to take you on a full day drive with a picnic lunch.
Sign up for optional activities at your lodge (not included in tour price); hot air balloon ($460pp), guided nature walk ($40pp), or other. Dinner and overnight at Mara Ilkeliani Luxurious Tented Camp.
Our guide will pick you up after breakfast and transfer you to Nairobi for your inbound flight back home.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Lake Nakuru, Kisumu and Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- All meals included while on safari
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Extensive Game drives
- 80% of the total sum of the trip should be paid before the day of the Safari.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks etc
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local Airfares.