3 Days / 2 Nights: Amboseli National Park – Tsavo National Park – Nairobi
Our adventures in the bush begin with spectacular Amboseli National Park. Romantically situated in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro, Amboseli is famous for its tremendous variety of big game. We arrived at Amboseli by road at lunch time.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Met upon arrival or picked from you hotel and drive south to Amboseli National Park arriving at Kibo Safari Camp for Lunch. Amboseli is a home to the famous Masai tribesmen where a visit to Masai village would be optional. Afternoon game drive, with good weather giving the possibility to see the snow capped Mount Kilimanjaro. Dinner and overnight at Kibo Safari Camp.
Day 2: Amboseli – Tsavo West
Early game drive in Amboseli National Park giving you the possibility to view the snow capped Mount Kilimanjaro when the weather permits, herds of elephants, hyenas, lions and cheetahs in a morning hunting spree. Return to your Amboseli safari lodge (Kibo) for breakfast and thereafter join the 09.00 oÍclock convoy to Tsavo West National Park making a stop at the Shetani Lava for a brief history of this geographical feature which dates back to more than 500yrs ago. Check-in at the Chyulu gate and later proceed to Ngulia Safari Lodge for Lunch. Afternoon game drive in Tsavo West National Park including a visit to the Rhino sanctuary – one of the major safari attractions in this park – before returning to the Lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3 : Tsavo West – Nairobi
Breakfast and thereafter proceed on a game drive with a visit to Mzima springs – another major safari attraction in Tsavo West National Park – where you can view fish, crocodiles, hippos and other aquatic animals from an underground observation tank. Thereafter drive along the Mombasa/Nairobi highway with a stop at Hunters Lodge for lunch. After lunch, proceed to Nairobi arriving at your city hotel in the evening. End of 3 Days Amboseli and Tsavo West safari from Nairobi
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.