Sagana Rapids camp:
Located in Sagana, Central Kenya just 30 minutes drive from the city of Nairobi.
Featured activities- camping, picnic, parties, white water rafting, kayaking, bird watching, sport fishing, rock climbing, bungee jumping, river trekking, river glides & river boarding
Enashipai Resort & Spa
Featured activities- Hells Gate, Mt. Longonot National park, Crater Lake, Crescent Island, Fitness center, Main bar, Lake side bar, Tennis ball, Basket ball, Volleyball court, Health spa massage, Heated Swimming Pool, Bird watching, Walking, Excursion & Biking.
Located in Nairobi just 5 km from the CBD and just a few minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Featured Activities- ice skating and swimming.
Located in Kereita slightly past Limuru town.
Zipling is the major activity here among others; nature trail, mountain biking, paintball, archery, team building, fly fishing, camping, horse riding, foot golf & tree planting.
Tafaria Castle Lodge:
Located in Nyahururu, just three and a half hours from Nairobi.
Featured activities- ice breaking games, ball games, swimming and horse riding.
Located in Nairobi, neighboring the suburbs or Muthaiga & Peponi.
Featured activities- walking, jogging, bird watching, mountain biking, horse riding & tennis.
Malewa Bush School & Bush School:
Located in Kilio Wildlife Conservancy between Gilgil & Naivasha, only one and a half hours from Nairobi.
Featured Activities- it is a great venue for corporate and schools team building, leadership and adventure activities matched by no other in Kenya.
Located in Kiganjo, Nyeri county.
Featured activities- Climbing tower, Shoot out, cardio stretch & squat balance
Rolf’s place in Rongai:
Located in Rongai.
Featured activities- Adrenaline filled paint balling.
Off Garden Estate Road, along Thika Road.
Featured activities- Paint ball for team building
Lang’ata Road, GP Karting:
Featured Activities- GP Karting & Paint ball
Masai Ostrich Farm:
Located in Kitengela.
Featured activities- Ostrich riding
Diguna High Ropes Challege:
Located in Rongai at AIC Diguna.
Featured Activities- High ropes challenge
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.