The sunbirds and are a family, Nectariniidae, of very small passerine birds. There are 132 species in 15 genera. The family is distributed throughout Africa, southern Asia and just reaches northern Australia. Most sunbirds feed largely on nectar, but also take insects and spiders, especially when feeding young.
You will be met at the airport by our driver cum tour guide and transfer to hotel for an overnight stay. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Holiday Inn Hotel.
After a buffet breakfast, depart for a scenic drive to Lake Naivasha. Stop enroute at the Great Rift Valley for the stunning views. Arrive lake Naivasha by lunchtime. Lake Naivasha is home to an incredible variety of bird species. Over 400 species have been recorded here. Afternoon can be spent by going for a bird walk around the lake. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Country Club.
After a buffet breakfast, depart for Lake Nakuru National Park, a bird and rhino sanctuary and a World Heritage Site. The park is famous for its millions of pink flamingoes. Arrive by lunchtime. Lunch and afternoon gamedrive follows. A late afternoon gamedrive will allow you to see the many wild animals in the park. You will also be taken to a cliff view point overlooking the lake. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge.
Full day at Lake Nakuru National Park. Go for an early morning gamedrive and return back to the lodge for breakfast. Rest of the morning at leisure, relaxing by the pool. Lunch and afternoon gamedrive follows. Dinner and overnight at Lion Hill Lodge.
After a buffet breakfast, depart for Lake Baringo. Lake Baringo has developed into one of Kenya’s major tourist resorts, particularly for ornithologists. Over 400 species of birds can be found here. Arrive by lunchtime. Birdwatching can be done in the afternoon. Dinner and overnight at Island Camp.
Full day at Lake Baringo. After a relaxed buffet breakfast, rest of the morning at leisure. Boat trips to view the birdlife can also be arranged. Return back to the camp for lunch. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Island Camp.
After a leisurely buffet breakfast, depart for Nairobi. Arrive by lunchtime. Complimentary lunch at Carnivore Restaurant, one of Africa’s most famous restaurant. Late afternoon transfer to the airport for flight home.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.