We offer exciting tour programs that are tailor _Made for missionaries, religious groups, individuals, and Christians based organizations, who want to visit various places within East Africa in order to experience the very essence of its beauty.
Apart from undertaking Kenya Volunteer Safaris, Salima offers closely related Mission Safaris. Whether on Christian Mission, Medical Mission, Philanthropic Mission, our travel consultant will walk you through your interests, preferences and special pilgrimage objectives to produce an ideal travel itinerary. As stated in the another article, we have sufficient accommodation facilities for Nairobi-based teams whether in outreach to urban or rural churches, communities, and other areas of interest. The most interesting aspect of your mission safari is that Added Advantage Holidays will spice up your visit to Africa with a scenic or wildlife safari to the choice Kenya or Tanzania game parks and reserves.
Arrival and transfer from airport to Bush House & Camp
Nairobi based excursions and short safari to nearby attractions
Attend Sunday Service in your denomination of choice. We go with you and worship with you. Whether possible, arrangements will be made prior for you to minister to the church, or to church groups. Extended teachings like seminars, workshops, revival meetings or conferences still possible.
Visit pre-selected childrenÍs orphanage, or community or conservation project.
Second day at the childrenÍs orphanage or community project and have a special afternoon activity together.
Visit Masai Mara
Full day at Masai Mara
Drive back to Nairobi to prepare for Sunday Service. End of tour
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.