A truly unique place, Lamu is a town unaffected by the passage of time…; Lamu is a romantic town that has survived time without undergoing changes, a place where things are today almost as they were at the turn of the Century.
LAMU BEACH HOLIDAY KENYA
Day 1: Nairobi – Lamu
A schedule light aircraft to Manda Island. Boat transfer to your overnight hotel, Lamu Island Hotel/Stone Town House/Peponi Hotel/Kijani House, D.
Day 2: Lamu
Full day leisure tour of Lamu island with a visit to the museum through the alleys. A chance to see very old mosques and the architect of the famous Lamu doors. Overnight stay at Lamu Island Hotel/Stone Town House/Peponi Hotel/Kijani House, B,D.
Day 3: Lamu – Nairobi
Afternoon scheduled light aircraft back to Nairobi to arrive in the early evening, B.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.