It is an opportunity to make a direct and measurable difference in the lives of so many people, and create a lasting effect on generations to come
Our renowned communication facilities have endeared us worldwide in handling Missionaries and Charitable missions to Kenya. We own and manages a fleet of safari cruisers (Mini-buses, 4x 4, 25 seater mini-buses). All our safari cruisers are fitted with VHF radio call for long distance communication, which means we are ever in touch with our driver guides while on mission’s assignments. They are also well designed with comfortable seats, cooler box, mini library and pop-up roof to offer breath-taking panoramic and close views. In case of a big group, we offer an escort vehicle, which acts as a rescue vehicle as well as a luggage carrier. To maintain top quality service in our transportation system, all our safari cruisers are manned by experienced professionals.
Kindly note that these services are provided according to any provided programs (itineraries) by missionaries/charitable missions depending on their visiting program. We have the capacity and manpower to take them wherever their mission is intended however remote the location may be.
Due to our first hand experience in hospitality and hotel industry, we guarantee 99.9% safe accommodation at affordable rates closest to the location of mission operation e.g. evangelical crusades, medical clinics etc. Closely tied to this is facilitating community based integration form of accommodation which enhances a rapport with local community of diverse cultures.
Charity missions are close to heart, for we strongly believe along the same line, of extending a helping to the less fortunate in world societies and human kind. We have vast experience in facilitating and organizing sizable charity missions, whereby mobile clinical activities are dispensed, setting up church structures by missionaries in far flung remote areas and building up of much needed educational facilities to assist needy local residents.
We welcome any such suggested programs which we will be privileged to facilitate, organize and make it a resounding successful venture.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.