Parents-to-be also need a relaxing or romantic holiday before their baby is born. That is why they take this period following the birth of their baby to focus on establishing a bond with their child and with significant other.
We’ll give you all the best reasons to go on a baby moon:
- Its time out, yaaay!!!
- The adventure of it is great.
- Because you can!! Your life as you know, is about to radically change and you won’t be able to travel on a whim. Take advantage of this freedom! Plus, once you get into your third trimester, it’s best not to do airplane travel so get it in while you can.
- You get to rest all you want.
- You get the opportunity to dream and plan for your baby before they get here.
- Quality time with significant other.
- Romance: Once you have kids, your sex life will change, Use your baby moon to “stock up” on loving to carry you through some more Spartan months.
- Recharge many areas of your life during the baby moon and especially after the sickening first trimester.
So, hurry now and book your baby moon and have the time of your life before it’s all up and down with the babies.
Day 1.Nairobi -Mara
Leave Nairobi early morning and head South ward to Masai Mara. Have a stop-over at Nakuru and visit Lake Nakuru national park briefly. Later, we shall proceed to the Mara and arrive on time for lunch and checking in. There-after guests shall go for afternoon game drive till evening. Return to the lodge for dinner and relaxation.
Day 2. Masai Mara.
After breakfast, guests shall leave the lodge for a full day game drive where we shall experience the wild crossing the Mara river. Here, lunch is packed for the guests and done in the wild. Later that evening return to the lodge for dinner and evening stay.
Option 2:-Leave the lodge very early in the morning and board an air balloon where guests shall fly over the park as they watch more wild animals and sun-rise. Thereafter, land for a bush breakfast. Later on, proceed to the Mara River and experience wild animals crossing the Mara river also known as the seven wonders of the world. Air balloon cost $450 per person.
Day 3. Naivasha.
After breakfast, guests will have a short, morning game drive and return to the lodge for checking out. On arrival to Naivasha, have lunch at Lake Naivasha Sopa resort, then go for boating thereafter and share the lake the wild animals. Dinner and overnight at Lake Naivasha Sopa resort.
Day 4. Amboseli.
Proceed to Amboseli National park through Nairobi after breakfast. Arrive on time for lunch and check-in at Amboseli Sopa lodge, followed by an afternoon game drive and have a chance to see herds of huge African elephants and other wild animals. Later, get back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5. Amboseli.
On this day, guest shall have a morning game drive at Amboseli National Park once again, having a clear view of Kilimanjaro iced peak mountain. After lunch, guest shall have their own time at leisure in the lodge.
Day 6. Tsavo West.
Depart after breakfast and head southwards to areas of Tsavo West, and check-in at Kilaguni Serena lodge for early lunch. Later on go for a noon game drive and later return to Kilaguni for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7. Diani, Mombasa.
Leave very early after breakfast to reach Mombasa after 3hrs drive southwards, have a city tour, visiting various sites within the Island. On reaching noon, we shall cross to south Coast and check-in at Southern palms beach resort for lunch and relaxation. Overnight stay at Southern palms beach resort.
Day 8. Diani, Mombasa.
Check-out after breakfast and visit Kisite mpungute for undersea diving and enjoying a number of water and sport activities. Have lunch in Mombasa Island after crossing back. We shall then head towards the North Coast and visit a number of touristic sites. Later check-in at Voyager resort-Mombasa for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 9. Malindi.
Later after breakfast, we shall head northwards to Malindi as we visit more sites on route. Lunch shall be done at Hemingways. Shall then return to Voyager resort-Mombasa for an overnight stay.
Day 10. Nanyuki.
After breakfast, we shall check-out to Moi international airport-Mombasa for a charter flight to Jomo Kenyatta international airport-Nairobi. On arrival in Nairobi, you shall be transferred to Nanyukis’ Falcon heights hotel or Mount Kenya Fairmont for dinner and overnight stay.
Charter fee on Jumbo jet from Mombasa to Nairobi- from $80.
Day 11. Nanyuki.
On this day, guests shall have a full day relaxing at the hotel (Falcon heightsor Mount Kenya Fairmont ).
Day 12. Aberdare Treetops.
After breakfast, guest shall go to Arberdares after checking out. Later check-in and have lunch at Ouspan hotel. Guest shall thereafter be driven up hill to Treetops for dinner and overnight stay.Aberdare Treetops for dinner & overnight.
Day 13. Samburu.
Guest shall on this day visit Samburu National park briefly and after lunch, head back to Nanyukis’ Falcon heights hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 14. Nyahururu.
After breakfast, guest shall visit Nyahururu town, have lunch at Thomson falls and later head to Nakuru for an overnight stay and dinner at Panari Nyahururu.
Day 15. Nairobi.
Return to Nairobi after breakfast to drop the guests.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.