We understands that some travelers want to experience the adventurous safari so they have kept those intrepid explorers in mind.
DAY 1 – NAIROBI.
You will be received at the airport (JKIA) and transferred to your hotel for overnight stay in preparation for the safari.
SAFARI PARK HOTEL (FB).
DAY 2 – 3 MAASAI MARA.
After breakfast, guest shall depart to Maasai Mara. Arrive on time for lunch and evening drive.
Learn more on Maasai Mara.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Serena lodge. Full day at Maasai Mara the following day; having an early morning game drive after breakfast. Return to lodge for lunch at 1600hrs.
After lunch, a further game drives. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
MARA SERENA LODGE (FB).
DAY 4 – 6 LAKE NAIVASHA.
Depart the hotel after an early breakfast to Lake Naivasha. This is a near-circular and fresh water lake which has a beautiful Rift valley setting, with a distinctive volcanic outline of Mount Longonot rising to the south. The name Naivasha is a corrupt of Maasai enaiposha (restless water), in possible reference to the rough waves that often sweeps it surface in the afternoon. We shall visit Elsamere, Oserian wildlife sanctuary, and nearby lakes- Oloiden Crater Lake game Sanctuary and Green Crater Lake. Boot rides are available here. We shall have our lunch at the Lake Elmentaita Serena Cam, at the dinning area enjoying the magnificent view of the lake. Guest shall spend the rest of the day at leisure within the camp. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
After breakfast, we shall take you to Hell’s gate National Park, which is one of the few places in Kenya where itÍs permitted to cycle or walk unguided through the herds of big fives. This most overtly volcanic of Kenyan landscapes is protected within a 68 km sq national park whose name refers to a dramatic steep-sided valley curved by a former outlet of Lake Naivasha.
We shall have our picnic lunch and have our time in the park until late when we shall get back to our camp for dinner and overnight stay. The third day in Naivasha is planned for hiking of Menengai crater, which is a massive shield volcano that rises to an altitude of 2,278 m (7,474ft) from the Rift Valley floor. The spectacular nested caldera at is summit is one of the largest in the world, within an average diameter of 8km (5miles) and nearly 500m (1640ft) deep in places.
LAKE ELMENTEITA SERENACAMP. (FB)
DAY 7 – NAKURU.
Leave after breakfast and drive to the home of millions of flamingos and white rhino and other bird species. We then check-in at Flamingo Lion Hill camp and have lunch. After lunch, we visit Lake Nakuru National Park. ItÍs small in size but rich in biodiversity, and its best known for bird life, itÍs a stronghold for both AfricaÍs endangered rhino species, and probably no better place in East Africa to observe the white rhino.
See more Nakuru National Park.
FLAMINGO LION HIILL.
DAY 8 – NAKURU.
Day at leisure and touring Nakuru town
DAY 9 – LAKE BOGORIA NATIONAL RESERVE.
We shall catch a short drive northwards to Lake Bogoria National Reserve sites. The hot and low- lying Rift Valley provides a rewarding scenic and ecological taster for the arid badlands that run towards Ethiopia border. This climatic austerity is, however, alleviated by a pair of beautiful but very different lakes which supports high density of flamingos, crocodiles and hippos.
DAY 10 – SAMBURU.
After breakfast, leave for Samburu via the Thomson falls. Lunch en-route arriving late afternoon. Samburu National reserve offers the best chance of sighting leopards in Kenya, lions, elephants and buffalos are also common. The main attraction, however, is a host of dry country specials absence or rare in most East Africa parks; includes Beisa Oryx and gerenuk and a long list of birds. Sustaining this complex of dry-country reserve is Ewaso Nyiro River, a near-perennial a vital source of drinking and bathing water for elephants and other large animals. Our guest shall enjoy all these facilities. Dinner and overnight at Samburu sentrim.
SAMBURU SENTRIM (FB).
DAY 11-12 MOUNT KENYA.
After breakfast, leave Samburu for Mount Kenya (Nanyuki) arriving in time for lunch. After lunch, visit the Mau Mau caves (where Kenyan freedom fighters could hide from the British Troops during the struggle for independence). Mount Kenya is the AfricaÍs second highest mountain, having erupted into existence long after our earliest bipedal ancestors first strode through the region. This area and the Aberdares support bulk of Kenya’s remaining highland forests.
Guest shall have lunch afterwards at Mount Kenya Treetops hotel, which is located in the Aberdare National Park, overlooking a water hole and salt lick that provide visitors with rewarding wildlife viewing opportunity. Guest shall be transferred early morning to Out Span in Nyeri for a day at leisure and evening game drive.
OUT SPAN (FB).
DAY 13-14 AMBOSELI
Depart from Out Span hotel in Nyeri after breakfast and head to Amboseli National park. The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging elephants amongst other wildlife species.
Arrive on time for lunch and afterwards go for evening game drive. This will be our last visited park in Kenya as we shall enter Tanzania in two days time.
AMBOSELI SERENA LODGE. (FB)
DAY 15 – TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK.
Today, we drive to Arusha, Tanzania, for lunch and fly to Tarangire. With permanent water source, the park is virtually guaranteed to have excellent game viewing including cheetah, lion, leopards, hyenas and herds of 3,500 elephants. Our accommodation is Tarangire Sopa lodge, a tranquil oasis overlooking the rolling plains.
TARANGIRE SOPA LODGE. (FB)
DAY 16-17 NGORONGORO CRATER.
DAY 18 – SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK.
DAY 19 – NAIROBI.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.