Business travellers to Kenya will find all of the facilities they need are widely available. Many hotels and resorts throughout the country offer corporate rates and discounts and have modern, efficient business centers with complete computer, telecommunication and internet services
Upon arrival at Nairobi JKIA, guest is met and transferred to Safari Park Hotel for check-in and overnight stay. Lunch and dinner included in Safari programme at the hotel.
After breakfast, depart Safari Park for Sankara in Nairobi for conference meeting and events. With more than 250square meters of multi-functional, event space on the ground floor with facilities to different specific needs from small size private event to larger conference. Spaces are equipped with the latest technology in the hotel with complimentary internet access and the Audio _visual equipment built in.
Later that afternoon, guests to visit Nairobi National Park after the meeting for evening game drive at the park and view a wide variety of animals and birds. This is an ideal way to experience a native wildlife in a protected area in the world close to the capital city. Guests are later driven back to Safari Park for evening stay.
After breakfast, guest attends the second day meeting at Sankara-Nairobi. Later in the afternoon, visit the giraffe centre and learn on the difference species of giraffes found in the country and later to the hotel Safari Park Hotel.
The third day meeting will be held at Merica Hotel Nakuru. Merica Hotel is located in the heart of Nakuru town, the centre of Rift ValleyÍs agricultural heartland. ItÍs a mere two hours drive from nationÍs (Kenya) capital city and has three conference rooms with the latest state of the art conferencing equipment and secretarial services. Meals and overnight stay will be in the same hotel meeting shall be held in the afternoon
This day will be spent at leisure. Guest shall be visiting Nakuru National Park after breakfast for morning game drive, when predators are active as we see more of the animals and birds. Besides the Flamingos that are famous for, there are approximately 400 other species of birds visiting Lake Nakuru. Lunch shall be at Merica lodge and the rest if the afternoon at leisure.
Last day of the meeting shall be after breakfast and later in the afternoon; guest shall have a chance to visit Maasai Mara, driving through the beautiful Rift Valley sceneries to Maasai Mara Game reserve, arriving the evening for check-in at Mara Serena.
Full day at the reserve with morning and afternoon game drive. Spending the day in Maasai Mara with endless panoramic, yet comparatively compact in the KenyaÍs most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino, and Elephant. The reserve covers an area of 700 square miles and forms part of Serengeti ecosystem and hence hosts the world famous spectacle of annual migration of up to two million wildebeest, thousands of Zebra and an escort of carnivores from the Serengeti plains, following new rains and succulent new grass. After evening drive, guests shall retire for dinner and overnight stay at the lodge.
After breakfast and check-out guests shall be flown from Maasai Mara to JKIA for an International flight.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Lake Nakuru, Kisumu and Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- All meals included while on safari
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Extensive Game drives
- 80% of the total sum of the trip should be paid before the day of the Safari.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks etc
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local Airfares.