This tour gives you open opportunities to travel through the Mt. Kenya and Great Rift Valley agriculturally rich regions of Kenya.
Day 1: Nairobi – Murang’a
At 0900 hrs depart Nairobi for Kiambu and Muranga. Make stopover in Thika for lunch and to learn how pineapples are grown and processed into finished packed juices by Del Monte. Proceed to Fourteen Falls for fascinating scenic beauty and photography session and adventure.
Visit the Munene, Koorali and Nyakinyua coffee plantations to experience how coffee is grown, harvested and processed into finished coffee powder for beverage making. Dinner and overnight at the huge mansions turned into heritage hotels.
FOURTEEN FALLS, THIKA
Day 2: Murang’a – Laikipia
After leisurely breakfast, depart for Laikipia with en-route photographs of the farmlands. Arriving early afternoon for lunch and later proceed to pyrethrum and Irish potatoes plantations of Laikipia.
Spend entire evening viewing farmlands on guided tours how both pyrethrum and Irish potatoes are grown, harvested and processed into finished products. Dinner and overnight stay in local farmlands/home stays with farmers.
Day 3: Laikipia – Nakuru
Leave early morning after leisurely fresh farm breakfast for Nakuru town. Arriving in Nakuru in afternoon for lunch and refreshment. Proceed to Lake Nakuru National Park for game drives; see the varied bird species like flamingoes, pelicans, rhinos, leopoards, lions, buffaloes and monkeys. Go for guided evening farmland tour of Egerton University and nearby Njoro farmlands.
Dinner and overnight stay at Egerton University Agricultural Hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru – Kitale
Leave Njoro early morning with stopover at Molo to view and learn how wheat is grow, harvested and processed. Drive off to Kericho for guided tea plantation tour to learn how coffee is grown, harvested and processed.
Have lunch and sample tea at the Highland Tea Factory. Proceed to Kitale with stopovers en-route at Nandi Hills; visit the tea and agro-forestry farmlands, take fascinating farmlands photos of the Great Rift Valley landscape. Arriving at night for dinner and overnight stay in your hotel in Kitale town JOHN WILSON MUSEUM, KITALE
Day 5: Kitale – Nairobi
After early breakfast, embark on extensive guided farmlands tour of Kitale and Trans- Nzoia. Visit the countryÍs food basket maize plantations and proceed to Trans-Nzoia potato farmlands. Visit Kitale Museum to sample the old regalias and artifacts. Have lunch in Kitale, relax and later leave for Nairobi, arriving at night. End of tour.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to Lake Nakuru, Kisumu and Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water
- Guaranteed window seating with open top
- All meals included while on safari
- Pre–tour itinerary document
- Extensive Game drives
- 80% of the total sum of the trip should be paid before the day of the Safari.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include, laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks etc
- Gratuity for Porterage / waiters at hotels, camps and airports
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplement
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide
- Sundowner bush cocktails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local Airfares.