The Golden-breasted starling is a slender-bodied bird with a fairly long bill and a long, graduated tail. It is 12 to 15 inches long with a wing length of 4.6 to 5.6 inches. Both males and females look alike.
DAY 1 – NAIROBI.
You will be received at the airport (JKIA- NAIROBI) and transferred to your hotel for overnight stay in preparation for the safari. There will be briefing, dinner and overnight at Safari Park.
DAY 2 – NAKURU.
Depart after our morning breakfast for Lake Nakuru National Park, 140 km North West of Nairobi, and covering 180 sq km. At Lake Nakuru, the waters are often coloured, shimmering flamingos pink from thousands of the beautiful birds lining its shores. The park is also home to warthogs, waterbucks, buffalos, reed bucks and the occasional leopards.
There are also white & black rhinos and over 400 species of birds. Guest shall have an evening game drive after lunch and short city tour at Nakuru.
DAY 3- NAKURU- KAKAMEGA FOREST. N.R
Depart Nakuru after our morning breakfast for Kakamega National Reserve. The Kakamega forest National reserve is situated in the Lake Victoria basin, about 50 km north of Kisumu city. Being the only remnant in Kenya of the unique Guinea- Congolian forest ecosystem, the park offers unique wildlife and scenic beauty.
After arrival, guest shall have their lunch at Golf hotel and the rest of day at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
At dawn, we shall have our early breakfast for us to have enough of our time to see and study as many birds as possible in this serenity.
The sound of the golden- breasted starling and golden pipit, doves and many of more different birds are heard at this time of the day and best time to catch our best shorts. The rest of the day is spent in the park, through the thick bushes.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.