Places to visit: Nairobi, Amboseli, Aberdares, Mt Kenya and many more. A special, highly discounted safari.
Guests arrive at Nairobi JKIA, then met and transferred to Safari Park Hotel for check-in and overnight stay. Lunch and dinner shall be included in SAFARI Park programme at the hotel.
After breakfast depart Safari Park for Aberdares. A day different from any other at Aberdare National Park, crossing the bridge to the Ark Hotel where the adventure begins. We shall arrive on time for lunch and there after go for a nature walk through the Aberdare country club game sanctuary. Spot animals from giraffe, Zebra, Leopards, Impalas, Warthogs and the Elusive Bongo Antelopes. Guest shall later go to the lodge (The Ark) for evening stay. The Ark is built above the ground beside floodlit waterholes with salt licks where animals visit frequently to quench their thirst.
Morning game drive will be done after break fast to give room for guest rest in the afternoon.
After breakfast, guest shall check-out from The Ark and have the lunch-box lunch packed and driven towards Naro Moru route to take this classic route up Mount Kenya through the notoriously treacherous vertical bog and in the wide Teleki valley. Registration is hence done at Naro Moru park gate and here the hike starts; 2600m from the gate, keeping to the park track which follows the crest of abroad ridge between the Noru Moru and southern Naro Moru valleys. The going is usually easy and its pleasant walking through the forest. The trek ends for the day at a met station, 3000metres high where dinner and overnight will be.
Head uphill after our breakfast, on the track to pass the radio must on your right after about half an hour. The trek runs into a path and after another 30minutes, we will reach the end of the forest belt and enter the moorland. This is a vertical bog condition range from a damp to glutinous depending on when it last rained. Continue through until the going improves and you reach a fork overlooking Teleki valley to reach Mackinders Camp, 4200metres high now; dinner and overnight at Mackinders Camp.
After breakfast, descent through the rainforest to Naro Moru park gate at 2600metres where we shall connect with our transport and head towards Samburu. Have a stop-over for late lunch; thereafter head northwards to Samburu National Park; have our dinner at Samburu sentrim and overnight stay.
Have breakfast followed by morning drive. Break for lunch and rest of the day at leisure.
Held further northwards to Marsabit National Park after breakfast. Here, we shall visit the densely forested mountain which has three crater lakes, that are the only permanent surface of water in the region and that provide habitat for a variety of birdlife. Major wildlife attractions include the African Elephant, the endangered GravyÍs Zebra, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Bush Buck, large herds of greatest and lesser Kydus. Sand activities and camel riding can also be done at the nearby desert. After arrival, guests shall have their dinners and break for overnight. The following morning briefing shall be done during the meal.
Visit Lake Turkana South Island National Park. The most saline of AfricaÍs large area lakes. Turkana is an outstanding laboratory for the study of plants and animal communities. The three National Park situated in this area serve as a stop-over for migrant water fall and are major breeding ground for the Nile crocodile, Hippopotamus and a variety of venomous snakes.
The lake is the most saline lake in east Africa and the largest desert lake in the world. Surrounded by arid, seemingly extraterrestrial landscape that is often devoid of life. Guests shall be accommodated at Oasis lodge or Turkana lodge.
Guest shall then visit Nasolot National Reserve, which occupies 9,200hectares of beautifully rugged land. ItÍs located to the north of mount Melo at over 3,000metres. There is some spectacular view to be had, although most of the reserve is plain. This gives scenery for camping and bush vacations.
Head southwards to Lake Baringo. Baringo lies in a vast bowl flanked by a spectacular mountain and rocky escarpment that lies to the east and west, reaching over 1500metres above the valley floor.
Lake Elementaita and Hells gate
Amboseli National Park
Tsavo National Park
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.