Day 1. Nairobi Arrival
Arrive in Nairobi onboard morning/evening flight. Meet and greet, transfer to your Nairobi hotel were you will have the rest of time at leisure. Overnight at Nairobi Serena Hotel /Norfork Farimont.
Day 2: Nairobi – Maasai Mara
Breakfast and at 7:00am safari briefing and depart for the safari, you’ll travel towards Kenya’s fertile highlands and head down the Rift Escarpment on a road built by Italian prisoners of war during World War II. Look for the charming chapel they built at the foot of the escarpment.
You will pass the impressive Longonot earth satellite station as you head across the Valley to Narok, and then travel across acres of wheat and barley, before you reach the Masai Mara in time for lunch. Following lunch and a siesta, there is an afternoon game drive returning to the lodge before the sun sets.
Overnight at Mpata safari club/Rekero Camp
Day 3: Maasai Mara game Reserve
Breakfast at lodge and at 9:00am leave with picnic lunches for a full day game drive inside the Park. Between meals there is optional visit to the Maasai villages for an insight to their culture if clients so wish.
Meals and overnight at Mpata safari club/Rekero safari camp
Day 4: Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
Depart Maasai Mara 7:00am after breakfast and travel across the breadbasket of Kenya, where acres of wheat and barley litter the landscape as you head north to Narok town, the district headquarters of Maasailand. Enjoy the views of the landscape as you across the vast plains on the floor of the Rift Valley.
You will see herds of giraffe and gazelle as you head up the Mau Escarpment, before arriving at your destination, Lake Nakuru in time for lunch and a siesta, afternoon game drive at the Pink lake referred so for it’s thousands of pink flamingos and other birdlife-it’s a Bird watchers paradise.
It has a surprisingly number of animals, all the “big five” except the elephant can be seen here, Dinner and overnight at Mbweha safari camp/Similar.
Day 5: Nakuru – Amboseli.
Depart Lake Nakuru and your journey today takes you across the top of the Rift Valley Escarpment, providing spectacular views of lakes Elementaita and Naivasha and the Great Rift Valley, with the dormant Longonot volcano at centre stage. Traveling on through Kenya’s highlands, you will have lunch in Nairobi and then head south across the Athi Plains to the border town of Namanga.
Here you will turn east to Amboseli National Park at the foot of majestic Mount Kilimanjaro, home to a wealth of wildlife but particularly known for its Elephants. With a ‘Spice’ game, drive enroute you will arrive at your lodge late evening. The next day you will enjoy morning and afternoon ‘Spice’ game drives in Amboseli, returning to the lodge as the sun sets. Overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge/Amboseli Sentrim tented camp
Day 6: Amboseli game reserve
Early Morning and late afternoon game drive in this photogenic park hosting a great variety of animals and birdlife.
All meals and overnight at Amboseli Sentrim camp/Ol Tukai Lodge.
Day 7: Amboseli – Lake Manyara
Following breakfast, you’ll catch your last views of the majestic Mount Kilimanjaro as you depart Amboseli viewing game en route to the border of the park. From here turn west to the colorful border town of Namanga, Clear with customs and proceed arriving Arusha for Lunch at Arusha Impala Hotel.
After lunch proceed to Lake Manyara Serena/Lake Manyara Hotel, Game viewing en route to the lodge for dinner and overnight Lake Manyara lodge/Similar
Day 8: Lake Manyara-Serengeti game reserve.
Enjoy a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park whose inhabitants include hippos, monkeys, tree climbing lions, flamingos and other varieties of birdlife. Lunch at the lodge. Then, drive to Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at Sopa lodge/Serena safari lodge.
Day 9: Serengeti game reserve.
Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives in the endless plains of the Serengeti for a chance to see the great herds of wildebeest, zebras and gazelles or a pride of lions lounging in the shade.
Meals and overnight at Sopa lodge/Serena lodge.
Day 10: Serengeti – Ngorongoro.
Depart for a morning game drive in the Serengeti National Park. Lunch at the lodge. After lunch drive to Olduvai Gorge, site of Louis and Mary Leakey’s renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of the man’s earliest known ancestral remains.
Continue driving to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner and overnight at Sopa lodge/Serena lodge.
Day 11: Ngorongoro Crater.
Today you will descend 2000 feet (0ver 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a half day crater tour with picnic lunches. Explore the forest areas that are inhabited by monkeys and elephants, the lake area, where you may see the flamingos and the open savannah where the lions hunt for food.
Dinner and overnight at Sopa lodge/Serena lodge.
Day 12: Arusha-Nairobi.
After breakfast, drive back to Arusha. Lunch in Arusha town arriving in good time for lunch and 0200pm shuttle back to Nairobi
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.