A beach safari at the Kenya coast gives you one of the most memorable vacations combined with game drives and Marine safaris. The long stretch of soft white sandy beaches lapped by crystal clear turquoise waters gives a vacationer relaxation and comfort in style with the feel of the cool sea breeze. While at the coast discover the undersea paradise, relaxing beach walks as you immerse yourself in the rich unique culture and cuisines.
On arrival our driver picks you at JKIA, and depart for Masai Mara National Reserve, the most famous Reserve in Africa, and renowned for the GREAT WILDEBEEST MIGRATION, the world’s eighth wonder. Arriving on time for lunch at Mara Serena Lodge. Afternoon go for Game drive expecting to see plenty of game, birds and scenic attractions. Diner and over night at Serena lodge
Early morning enjoy game viewing on a Balloon safari, after balloon safari enjoy bush breakfast, then go for game drive. Have lunch at the Lodge. Afternoon at your own leisure, dinner.and over night.
Depart after breakfast for Lake Nakuru National Park,140km North West ofNairobi and covering 180sqkm.At Lake Nakuru,the waters are oftencoloured shimmering flamingos pink from thousands of the beautiful birds lining its shores.The park is also home to warthogs,waterbucks,buffalos,reed bucks and the occasional leopards.There are also white and black rhinos and over 400 species of birds.Guest shall have an evening game drive after lunch and a short city tour at Nakuru town.
After breakfast, depart for Amboseli National Park, lunch at Amboseli Sopa Lodge, afternoon Game drive. Diner and over night.
Depart for Mombasa after breakfast.Lunch at Whitesands hotel.Afternoon at leisure. Diner and overnight.
Visit Mamba Village an awesome attraction that combines wildlife farming, conservation and floral magic displaying CARNIVOROUS SPECIES PLANTS and different reptiles in their natural habitat. Have a unique “A la carte” Lunch at Mamba Restaurant where you sample game and crocodile meat. Spend the afternoon at Leisure, diner and over night.
Breakfast, visit Fort Jesus a World Heritage Site, highlighted as one of the most outstanding Portuguese military fortifications built in the 16th century, and Mombasa old Town. Afternoon, at leisure. Diner at White Sands hotel.
Breakfast, go to Malindi Marine Park, a park endowed with magnificient marine attractions such as coral gardens, turtles and shore birds. Take lunch at Malindi and spend whole afternoon at leisure. Diner and over night at White sands
Breakfast,Visit Haller Park, a park that boasts an enormous variety of animals, reptiles, insects and botanical gardens. Visit Kipepeo butterfly farm, a butterfly breeding farm a project that promotes positive attitudes towards conservation and income generating through pupae export . Lunch and afternoon at leisure
Breakfast, depart for Nairobi, lunch at Mtito Andei, check in at Serena Hotel. Relax, diner and overnight.
Breakfast, city tour, lunch at Tratoria Restaurant, afternoon shopping. Evening transfer to the airport for departure.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.