Menus change regularly so that guests can experience everything from traditional foods to exquisite cuisine of international standards. National parks, bird sanctuaries, game reserves, lakes, suburbs, tribal settlements, etc are all the places that you must see on your luxury safari in Kenya.
Day 1: Nairobi – Samburu
Depart Nairobi in the morning and drive North exploring the Great Rift Valley .Have a brief stop at the Equator point and afterwards you proceed crossing the changing terrain to the rugged semi desert region of Samburu. Arrive at lodge in time for lunch. Late afternoon (1630hrs)game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Larsens Tented camp/Elephant Bedroom camp.
Day 2: Samburu game reserve
Full day with morning (0630am)and afternoon (1600hrs)game drives. Samburu is unique species like the unusual liver red reticulated Giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra, Beisa Oryx, longneck Gerenuk Antelopes and blue flanked Somali Ostrich. These species are rarely found elsewhere , plenty of other wild game can be seen.
Dinner and overnight at Samburu Larsens tented camp/Elephant bedroom camp.
Day 3: Samburu – Aberdares
Breakfast at lodge and depart for Aberdares at the foothills of Mt. Kenya arriving at Aberdare Country Club for lunch.
Afternoon you leave your baggage at the Hotel and pick only a safari bag as the hotel vehicle transfers you to the Ark lodge where from the Lodge balcony you can view wild game that often visit the floodlit waterhole and saltlick at the base of the lodge.
Dinner and overnight onboard the Tree tops/Ark.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru National Park
Breakfast at Aberdares and at (0930am)depart for Lake Nakuru which is an arm chair in the great Rift Valley lakes, Numerous wild game can be seen here except the elephants, Lake Nakuru is a bird watchers paradise and a rhino sanctuary so here you will spot the Black and White Rhinos. Lunch at lodge and at 1600hrs you take an afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Mbweha safari camp/Similar
Day 5: Nakuru – Maasai Mara
Early morning (0600am)breakfast followed by a game drive taking you upto the baboon cliffs for spectacular views, Look for warthogs and waterbucks as you leave the park and cross the loita plains arriving Mara for lunch at lodge. Afternoon (1630hrs) game drive inside the Park.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Sarova/Siana springs tented camp.
Day 6: Maasai Mara game reserve
Breakfast and at (0930am) proceed for a Full day game drive inside Kenya’s most scenic park. All meals and overnight at Mara Sarova tented camp/Siana spring tented camp.
Day 7: Maasai Mara – Nairobi.
After breakfast depart for Nairobi arriving in the afternoon, transfer to Nairobi Safari Club for accommodation.
Day 8: Nairobi – Amboseli.
Breakfast at Nairobi Safari Club and at 7:30am depart for Amboseli National Park at the foot of the mighty snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak, Game viewing enroute to Oltukai lodge/Amboseli Serena for lunch. Late afternoon game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai lodge/Amboseli Serena Lodge.
Day 9: Amboseli game reserve.
Morning and afternoon game viewing drives in the photogenic Park, Amboseli is famous for huge herds of elephants and hosts a great number of other games including the lion, the splendid cheetah and a variety of Birdlife.
Dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai Lodge/ Amboseli Serena lodge.
Day 10: Tsavo West National Park.
Morning game drive in Amboseli, Breakfast and depart via shaitani lava flows to Tsavo west arriving for lunch at Kilaguni lodge/similar. Afternoon game drive extending to mzima springs.
Dinner and overnight at Kilaguni lodge/similar.
Day 11: Mombasa/ Beach.
Early Morning game drive to savour the beauty of the park, breakfast at lodge and depart for Mombasa arriving in the afternoon, Transfer to Voyager Beach resort/Whitesand Hotel in North Cost .Accommodation on halfboard basis.
Day 12-15. Mombasa
There are lots of watersports and other activities to enjoy at the Kenyan Coast Beaches.Accomodation on Halfboard at Bamburi Beach Hotel/White sands Hotel.
Day 16: Out.
Check out from the hotel at 11:00am.Transfer to Moi International hotel for your flight out.
Included Safari Features
- Round trip transport from Nairobi, through the sites mentioned in the above itinerary and back to Nairobi.
- Multi-lingual Professional Safari Guide/Driver.
- Recommended accommodation.
- Guaranteed departures for at least two (2) guests for Private trips, at least four (4) guests on Luxury trips and at least six (6) or more guests for budget booking.
- Complimentary Mineral Water in the Safari Minibus whilst on Safari.
- Membership in Flying Doctors Society – Emergency air rescue.
- Safari vehicles carry cold drinks and mineral water.
- Guaranteed window seating with open top/ roof.
- All meals included while on safari.
- Pre–tour itinerary document.
- Extensive Game drives.
- 100% of the total sum of the trip to be paid before the day of the Safari.
- Government Levy, VAT and Service charges are included.
- Guaranteed clean, well serviced & well conditions cars.
Excluded Safari Features
- Personal expenses such traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that includes, emails, faxes, cell phones, airtime and phone calls, beverages or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees.
- Optional Night Game drives, Bird watching, Nature walks, evening outings etc.
- Gratuity for Porte rage, waiters at hotels, camps and airports.
- Christmas, New Year and Easter Supplements.
- Gratuity for your professional driver guide.
- Sundowner bush cock tails, balloon Safaris, Horse Rides, Chopper trips, Yatch trips, Drown recorded trips and bush dinner. Although they can be provided on request.
- Cost of obtaining passport and visas while crossing borders.
- International/ Local / Flying Doctors Airfares.
Kindly note: We considerately advocate for M-Pesa payment for your safari using our TILL NUMBER.